The Vodafone Romania Foundation has selected the 9 volunteers, from over 130 potential candidates, who will take part in the „World of Difference” initiative, taking place between December 2014 and August 2015. We will provide current salaries and administrative expenses for the volunteers, so that they can be fully dedicated to the projects they will carry out alongside the NGOs they opted for.
The winning volunteers and non-profit organisation beneficiaries are:
- Adrian Ghervasa – Community Support Foundation;
- Mihai Alexandru Dinu – Association for Community Relationships Romania;
- Daniela Staicu – Merci Charity Association;
- Georgeta Neacşu Roman – Give Life Association;
- Liviu Săndulescu – Children’s Heart Association;
- Mirela Vişan – Pavel Association;
- Cristina Anca Şerban – Hercules Association;
- Luiza Pop – Speromax Alba Iulia Association
- Elena Daria Tănasa – Junior Mom School from Timişoara
In the following days we will get to know each of our volunteers and familiarize ourselves with their projects. Congratulations to all of them, we are eager to hear about their experiences as brand new Professional Volunteers!
In 2002, the Vodafone Group Foundation launched the World of Difference initiative worldwide. Up to today, over 2.100 volunteers have gotten involved in projects endorsed by NGOs all over the world. Presently, the programme is running in 22 countries. You can learn more about the „World of Difference” initiative on the Vodafone Romania Foundation webpage: fundatia-vodafone.ro.