Did you know?
- The Vodafone Romania reached its 16 years of good deeds anniversary in 2014, which for us meant 600.000 beneficiaries, over 768 financed projects and over 17 million euros invested.
- 80 non-profit organisations are annually supported by the Vodafone Romania Foundation, in an effort to offer a chance at a better life to the sick, the poor and the up-and-comers.
Same as the previous years, you have the right to redirect 2% of your annual income tax to a nongovernmental organisation.
Use this right and redirect 2% of this tax to the Vodafone Romania Foundation!
The 16 years of activity of the Vodafone Foundation are concisely captured in a video we invite you to watch:
All you have to do is:
- Download, fill in with your personal information and sign:
– Form no. 230, if in 2014 you only received income through salaries
– Form no. 200, if in 2014, besides salaries, you received other incomes
The information for the Vodafone Romania Foundation has already been filled in, and the amount represented by the 2% will be calculated by the Department of Taxation and Finance.
- Send the form via mail or courier to the Department of Taxation and Finance you belong to according to your residence until May 25th. You can find the institutions’ addresses here: http://codfiscal.net/resurse/adm-fiscale