In the first half of June the 12th edition of the Civil Society Gala took place at the Romanian Athenaeum, where the best projects and programmes from the non-profit and non-governmental areas in Romania were applauded and rewarded.
We congratulate all the winners of the Civil Society Gala 2014, with special consideration for our partners, who have been granted awards for the projects financed by the Vodafone Romania Foundation.
- The Civil Society Gala Foundation special prize won by doctor Cătălin Cîrstoveanu, Head of theNeonatal ICU at the “Maria Sklodowska Curie” Emergency Clinical Paediatric Hospital andAlexandru Popa, President of the Children’s Heart Association, awarded for the telemedicine solution implemented within the Mobile for Good programme and the setup of a new ICU for new-borns.
- 1st prize in the “Social Welfare Services” section: – Casa Speranţei Hospice Foundation
- The Prize for Originality: Controlin – React Association, project within the Mobile for Good programme
- 3rd prize in the “Healthcare” section: Controlin – React Association, project within the Mobile for Good programme
- 3rd prize in the “Social inclusion” section: Cheerful afternoons – Fighting Autism Association